Saturday, August 30, 2014

15th Aix-La-Chapelle Lolita Meet-Up

Hello my cute mauw-mauws,

I don't know why but somehow I got trouble lately finding time for the actually crazy-loved world-wide-web. U_U  But no more whining (always keep in mind "time is money!"), today I want to tell you about the last weeks 15th Aix-La-Chapelle Lolita Meet-Up!

For this Meet-Up, Buschwindroeschen came up with the idea to introduce us Lolita Fashion girls with the help of her friend Maria into the world of historical dances. Therefore, a fitting room was needed and luckily I was able to rent the club house of my parents allotment society. Because the room wasn't that big and I'd got the responsibility for the room rental this Aix-La-Chapelle was for once a more private meet-up.

Once all guests arrived, Maria and Buschwindroeschen started giving us instructions for the first dance. A couple dance:



Maria giving us instructions for the upcoming dance



creature comforts :-)

 During the breaks we strolled through the gardens but unfortunately it began to rain and even thunder in the afternoon.

 Before we re-started dancing we needed to make  a group photo first:
f. l. t. r. : Nanati, Maria, Buschwindroeschen, Kuraude, me, Fraeulein_Elisabeth, Kati & sitting in the front Meister.


Ready for round 2:



Because a photo says more than thousands of words, a video can give a thousand times better impression than a photo:


As you can see I'm not that natural born talent (quite the contrary actually X'D) but it was fun anyways. Im glad that Buschwindroeschen came up with this idea and that it worked that well. I would love to learn/train more historical dances. We all enjoyed the Meet-Up pretty much and I really love to implement new and/or uncommon ideas into our Meet-Ups.

I really need to thank Maria and Buschwindroeschen for their ideas and patience with us and also a lot of thanks go to Don who took +1000 photos and a few videos of our Meet-Up that day. And last but not least, I need to thank all participants of the Aix-La-Chapelle Lolita Meet-Up series because you make this Meet-Ups so great and unique for me. Looking forward to our future meet-ups and ideas! ^__^

2 comments:

  1. Ich finde die Idee auch sehr cool und auch, dass ihr immer so viele tolle Sachen innerhalb der Community macht. ^-^ Das ist echt richtig toll zu sehen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ach ja ;3
    Das war echt ein cooles Meet up......Ich hätte nix dagegen nochmal ein Tnaz meet up zu machen ^^

    ReplyDelete