Sunday, September 25, 2016

27th Aix-La-Chapelle & 10. Loli-Pott Lolita Meet-Up's

Hello my dear mauw-mauws,

during summer I'm always quite busy because a lot of Conventions and Meet-Up's take place. That's the reason why Im quite late again with a few new blog posts and therefore I write about two Lolita Meet-Ups in just one post:


On August 27, the 27. Aix-La-Chapelle Lolita Meet-Up took place. Unlike the last Meet Up in Aachen, we had very sunny weather, well "sunny" is a friendly expression, actually it was HOT as ****. Due to that, my Lolita Outfit that day was quite Casual but I experimented with my hairdo:


the brave six
summer, summer, summer time <3
It was a real cozy Meet-Up, due to the heat we just enjoyed our picnic and our greatest physical activity was to seek shade from time to time.



Only one week later, at the 10. Loli-Pott, the weather was intemperate again: Rainstorms almost hindered us driving torwards Essen. I could hardly see anything at the motorway but in the end we made it still in time to the Meet-Up.
This time we visited "Villa Hügel" in Essen and even got an exclusive tour through the premises.




For this Meet-Up I couldn't resist any longer and needed to wear my new JSK "Fairy Season":



This JSK is an Angelic Pretty x Disney collaboration. It shows Ariel, Rapunzel and Cinderella. I bought this JSK with the matching headbow from closetchild and I'm totally in love with it. <3

After the guided tour we had still time to do a few photos and look around the premises on our own before we went to the nearby restaurant. It was a fun day and I'm looking forward to the next Loli-Pott.

No comments:

Post a Comment