Sunday, June 21, 2015

DoKomi 2015

Hello my lovely mauw-mauws,

just a short blog entry about our this years visit of  "DoKomi". Together with my besties Kuraude and Mochi we went in our DragonBall Cosplay's there.
After we met up with Yoko & Co. we went to the Nikon photo boost and did some fun photos in a classroom:





Thereafter we strolled through the stalls and ran by chance into Hizaki:


Ha was taller than I expected and looked as gorgeous as in all those promo videos of his band Jupiter & Co.   I was so happy and surprised to met him during Dokomi! ^__^

Of course I went shopping at Dokomi and bought this cute dress (for only 15€ + rose-belt for free!) and a cute bonbon-wristband:



It was a fun day and it was about time that the "Convention"-season had started! I'm already looking forward to next years DoKomi.


3 comments:

  1. Hizaki? Was hat der denn da gemacht?! Jetzt bin ihc etwas neidisch ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Hello Kitty overload!

    ReplyDelete