Thursday, October 16, 2014

16th Aix-La-Chapelle Lolita Meet-Up

Hello my dear mauw-mauws,

somehow I was quite excited in beforehand for the 16th Aix-La-Chapelle Lolita Meet-Up. I guess I was just happy that the day of the meetin had finally come. ^__^ This time we were even lucky with the weather and had a picnic and a lil photo session on Aachen's Lousberg.

H0wl, Schneeregen, Buschwindroeschen, Kirby, me, Mero-Chi, Kuraude and PrincessTenko

 While Don took photos of us we caught the attention of a just married couple who asked us to take a few photos together with them. The bride looked so beautiful and her lil shyness made her even more lovely.


I weared my Mary in the skied one piece from Baby, the stars shine bright finally again and teamed it with my cardigan from DreamV.


In general we chatted a lot but also kid around pretty much. I just love the looseness of my local lolita girls. <3

As time went by it began to get a bit colder and so it was pretty matching that I made a reservation at Kanpai Sushi for already 4:00pm. Kanpai Sushi is a japanese styled Sushi restaurant which has been opened only a few weeks ago in Aachen. Kuraude already stayed there and warmly recommended it.

waiting for the sushi to come..

The staff was really friendly and my sushi was very delicious, especially the Inari Nigiri, those Nigiri really remind me of the ones I'd ate in Japan. I will for sure visit Kanpai Sushi again. <3

It was a lovely and pleasent meet-up and Im looking once again forward to the next one. ^O^

1 comment:

  1. Ihr habt alle wieder bezaubernd ausgesehen. :) Kein Wunder, dass das Brautpaar Fotos mit euch machen wollte. ^^

    ReplyDelete