Sunday, August 3, 2014

My Cosplays - 10th - Lillymon from Digimon

Hello my lovely mauw-mauws,

this days Im pretty busy but nevertheless I want to keep blogging regularly somehow. Because it's been a while since my last "My Cosplays"-post, here we go with No. 10: Lillymon.





Lillymon Cosplay – Profile:
Cosplay No.:10
Created in: 2013
Costs: about 35€
Hours to make: 8h
Weared at: Connichi 2013 (Saturday), DoKomi 2014 (Saturday)




Why do I wanted to cosplay Lillymon?
I'm still a huge fan of the first and second series of Digimon and Lillymon is my absolute favourite Digimon since then. A shame, that she hadn't more appearances and anyhow I think she deserves much more attention and love and so I needed to Cosplay Lillymon.







Any unforgettable experiences ?
None special that far. Except the fact that wearing a wig and a hat when the outside temperature is 30 degrees over zero is not that recommendable (Dokomi 2014). ^__^6

No comments:

Post a Comment