Saturday, August 23, 2014

Gamescom 2014

Hello my lovely mauw-mauws,

together with Don, Skullina and Serpentis I'd visited the Gamescom in Cologne last saturday. I looked somehow really forward to this years Gamescom, above all things only jsut because I wanted to wear a Cosplay again. Yes, it was Princess Peach-time! ^__^
This time, I was even wearing a new crown - thank you, Skullina!



But Princess Peach wasn't the only princess that day - Skullina joined me by wearing her new Rosalina - Cosplay:
the Luma plush is handmade by my sis, too.
First we went into the hall with all that gorgeous stalls. Each plushie was cuter than the next but there was one plushie which overtopped everything. Don noticed this, of course, and a bit later he surprised me with this cute thing:

Raichu *___* ~chuu chu
Apropros cute:


My sister is a real darling: She made this Pikachu bento especially for me... I LOVE such cute decorated food *___*
Well, after recovering from this cuteness-overload and a lot of unplanned photo-sessions we made our way to Nintendo:

Hyrule Warriors and Super Smash Bros. for WiiU

Super Smash Bros. for WiiU
posing at the Nintendo booth

We didn't stood in line for a game to play that day - the queues were way too long for me but I grabbed quite a lot of goodies at the Nintendo booth. ^__^ You can't imagine how I simmer toward the release of Hyrule Warriors *___* ~ I'll definitely pre-order the game.
 What is Nintendo for me was for Don this Formula E car:


Noticeable to say is that the Nintendo booth were, compared to teh Sony booth and Microsoft booth, much more crowded and popular. Seems like Nintendo got the most promising/wanted releases for the next few months...

Overall, it was very delightful wearing such a lavish Cosplay during Gamescom. We received so many nice compliments from other visitors and Skullina and I were even invited to give an interview for a big german Nintendo-Fanpage called "10do". The interview will be probably posted within the next few days I guess and Im anxious about it, hahaha ^O^  UPDATE: The video has been finally posted:



 You can see my sister and me starting ~18:56.


Thank you for reading!

5 comments:

  1. Schönes Peach Cosplay :))
    Die blonde Haarfarbe steht dir wirklich gut XD

    Liebe Grüße^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.. vielen, vielen Dank.. ich persönlich fühle mich immer etwas unsicher mit blonden Haaren.. haha~ ^_^6

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh your cosplay is so awesome and cute! *__*
    I think I'd never be able to do such a good cosplay. >__<'
    I neeever visited the gamescon although I lived in Cologne for 13 years.
    But I always wanted to. ;-; I just never had enough money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really need to visit the Gamescom, it's really worth the money and you can get a lot of stationery/merchandise stuff for free ^__^
      Thank you for your kind words about my cosplay.. it really makes me feel happy ^O^

      Delete
  3. Ahh, so toll! Princess Peach passt ja auch wunderbar zur Gamescom und ihr saht so gut aus! :) Ich war noch nie da, aber ein Besuch steht auf jeden Fall auf meiner To-Do-Liste für die nächsten Jahre. xD

    ReplyDelete