Friday, May 2, 2014

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu "NandaCollection World Tour 2014" - Cologne

Hello my sweet mauw-mauws,

last weekend was full of fun. Saturdays was the 13. Aix-La-Chapelle Lolita Meet-Up and on sundays I went to the Kyary Pamyu Pamyu concert in Cologne. As I mentioned in my post before, Yoko and her husband stayed that weekend at our place and so we went together to the concert. The night before the concert I was so excited that I only could hardly sleep. >__>
I'm a big fan of KPP, she's almost like a kind of idol for me - I was so happy as she announced that she would held a concert in Cologne and now I wanted to stand best in the front row. And this means that we went pretty early to the concert hall. After picking up Mochi at his place, I think we reached the hall towards 1:00pm already and luckily only a few fans were waiting yet there, too. The concert should only start towards 8:00pm, admission would take place at 7:00pm... now we "only" needed to bridge time.. somehow. We chatted a lot, took photos, played Nintendo 3DS, wrote into Con-Hons et cetera...

(c) Tony Chopper

MissX Neko was probably the first KPP-fan in front of the concert hall that day. It was great seeing her again, she is real eye candy and such a sweetheart <3

the best boyfriend on earth was at my side, too. <3 - words can't describe how thankful I am to call him my boyfriend. He waited with us all the time despite he did not went to concert at all but went to a sushi restaurant with Tony

me and lovely Yoko

supercute PrincessTenko and me
But we above were only a handful of all those many people who wanted to see Kyary this evening. Kate Ryna made a great video where you can see many stylish KPP-fans and cuttings from the concert itself also:


Already towards 6:30pm the admission started. Now everything needed to go fast and we went straight to the stage room, turning our back on the merchandise booth and the photocorner with Pamyurin in order to stand in front row. Oh my gosh - this is the first time ever for me standing in the front row during a concert - clear sight on Kyary Pamyu Pamyu!!!

(c) by Kirumi

encore-outfit - (c) Kirumi
I was overwhelmed as she entered the stage. I think I got teary eyes for excitement. She is as pretty and cute as in all her videos. The first song of the night was "Invader Invader" and it instantly filled the venue with excitement. Kyary weared in total four different outfits during the concert. Beside her "classics" like "PonPonPon" she played also her newest single "FamilyParty" and a lot of songs from her 2nd Album "NandaCollection". I enjoyed every minute of the concert and I think that KPP and her dancers (what a fantastic job they did!!!) enjoyed the concert also, eventhough Cologne was the smallest europe gig for her by far. The concert ended with "Fashion Monster" actually. After our encore-call she came back on stage and played "Candy Candy" (one of my favourites) and "Tyantyakatyantyan".

Before we left the concert hall we tried to took a photo with us and the stage in the background..

Kirumi, Meister, Mochi, PrincessTenko, me and Yoko
..well, at least we tried. The security men were pushing us to leave the hall D:
Our last traget for today was the merchandise booth. What a tight squeeze. Luckily I could get the last KPP-hoodie in size S and the last shirt in skyblue for Mochi.

PrincessTenko, Zubara, me, Mochi, Yoko & Meister

ありがとうごやいますきゃりーぱみゅぱみゅ - See you again! <3 <3 <3

5 comments:

  1. Yeah! Ich bin echt froh, dass ich mit dabei war. Und vielen Dank, dass du die Eintrittskarte besorgt hast ^o^

    Sonntag klaue ich mir noch paar Bilder, dann kann ich auch einen Blogeintrag drüber schreiben =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice! looks like you have a fun time there ^^
    Have a great weekend ahead
    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a ton of fun~~! I wish they had something like this where I lived

    http://alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, schön. ^^ Ich weiß noch, wie du hier mal über ihre Musik geschrieben hast und nun konntest du sie live sehen. :3 Das ist echt cool und ich freu mich für dich. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so cool post. *w*
    Bai, Shiki
    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/68978

    ReplyDelete