Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Japantag - Japan Day - Nihon Day 2014

Hello my cute mauw-mauws,

like a lot of Japan lovers I went to the Japantag (日本デ) in Düsseldorf last saturday. For this years Japantag I finally managed it to wear a Yukata. To put on a Yukata isn't easy at first sight, so I'm glad that I could convince my sis Skullina to assist me. She also did my hair in the morning - I wish I were at least only half as talented as her in the matter of hair dressing and so on. While staying at my sisters place in the morning my mum also came by by chance and assisted us and eyed everything up. ;-) Thereafter, Don, Mochi, Kuraude and I went off and towards 12:00pm we arrived in Düsseldorf and tried to made our way through the crowd.

soap bubble dance


Kuraude and Mochi also weared traditional clothes, we were a quite harmonious trio, don't you think? ^__^ 

Kuraude, me and Mochi

Kuraude, Don and Mochi


At 1:00pm we met up with PrincessTenko who would spent the weekend at our place again *__* She looked mega cute:



In contrast to Japantag 2013 we had great weather and as a consequence we all had sunburn X'D. But due to the good weather, the Japantag was more crowded than last year. At one point we were really stuck in the crowd for minutes, luckily nobody went crazy and so there was no big hustle and bustle.

One thing I like the most about Japantag is that it is a sort of class meeting - we always meet so many friends and acquaintances and I really enjoying the chats. We even met Don's mum and his sister and many more, for example:

Zubara with Mochi
the one and only Sebi

Jess *__* - GREAT GREAT Cosplay!!

white_prince

Yoko Rosedust and Tony

Marli and Manuel (from StreetPass Aachen) 
Although we met a lot of people we missed to meet a lot (especially when havin a look at the blogs of girls/boys Im following.. =( ). To come under ten thousands of people and intermittent mobile and internet network is kind a luck of the draw.

During early evening we spend most of the time on our picnic rug. Don also celebrated his birthday later and we surprised him with even more presents. ^O^
Wearing a Yukata and sort of Geta the whole day is a bit demanding for such an unathletic person like me. In good time prior the fireworks we looked for a good place to view it. This years topic was "Seasons of the year". The implementation was great and I liked the autumn fireworks the most (that golden rain *__*). Unfortunately, I do not have any pictures of the firework because the battery of our camera went flat during the early evening =(

I LOVE soap bubbles <3



Well, I hope you enjoyed Japantag as much as I did this year. Hope to see you (again) next year!

14 comments:

  1. Awww, too bad we didn't see each other :( It was really fun though, I agree! (And I wound up with sunburn as well :p)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats true and my congrats again to your 2nd place in the Karaoke Contest! ^O^

      Delete
  2. You look so beautiful in kimono! Kawaii~ <3

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much for your kind words, honey ^O^

      Delete
  3. du siehst soo hübsch aus *o*
    diesmal hatten wir auch wirklich schönes wetter ^.^
    dafür nimmt man den sonnenbrand in kauf xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha~ ja das stimmt wohl, der Tag war den Sonnenbrand echt wert ^_-

      Delete
  4. Du sahst so~ unglaublich wunderschön aus! *3* vlg~<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww~ du warst totemo kawaii desu yooooo XD die süßeste von allen *nick*

      Delete
  5. Hiiii!!! <3 <3 <3 You look so pretty in that Yukata!!!! I also love your hair style and hair color!!! Pretty pretty!!! Wish I had one to wear too. :( It sounds like a fun place to visit, especially the cosplay and such!!! So cool!!! Thank you for the follow and visit to my blog!!! I've followed back #105. Have an awesome day!!! <3

    <3 from Chuonie
    chuonie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words. Lets make sure we stay tuned!

      Delete
  6. Ahhw du hast so toll ausgesehen. Ich liebe Yukata. :) Vielleicht werd ich meinen nächstes Jahr auch wieder tragen. xD
    Aber schade, dass ich dich nicht gesehen habe. Es war aber auch verdammt voll, oder? xD"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ich glaube fest daran das wir uns irgendwann mal irgendwo über den Weg laufen XD ..

    ReplyDelete