Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Harajuku Fashion Walk Germany - Düsseldorf #2

Hello my sweet mauw-mauws,

my besties and I took part in the "Harajuku Fashion Walk Germany - Düsseldorf #2" (organized by  Deco Rangers) last saturday. I looked forward to this event quite awhile since I wanted to try and wear an outfit which is not Lolita. Don, Mochi and I met up with PrincessTenko already around 1:00pm at central station and a little later Zubara joined us, too.

Cute PrincessTenko and me

Headbow: Angelic Pretty
Shirt: Baby, the stars shine bright
Hoodie/Cardigan: DreamV
Tights: Angelic Pretty
Socks: Primark
Shoes: Bodyline
Bag: Pokemon Center

Zubara, Mochi and Don
Around 2:20pm the walk finally started and we walked towards inner town. First group photo was taken in front of "Japan-Meile":

"wow" so color <3 very people much awesome
Thereafter we walked on towards inner town.


We caused a lot of attention of course but well, that's what we wanted anyways. ^O^ We passed the "Kö" and went into Düsseldorf's historic city to make a second group photo:


close-up


Then we headed to our final destination: Rheinufer (Rhine). It's amazing how deserted the Rheinufer is normally - usually I visit the Rheinufer only during Japantag / Nihon-Day once a year and then it is more than crowded >__>"

the sun blinds me - again X'D
After this photo-shooting the Walk officially ended. It was great seeing so many different styles - this is real eye candy for me.
We then went back to Japan-Meile and enjoyed some Sushi and BubbleTea. I really enjoy such days, they refresh my (daily) life.

UPDATE: 
Kuzu, a member of the DecoRangers, filmed and uploaded this great video of the Harajuku Fashion Walk. Enjoy:

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aww and I love your cute look <3

      Delete
  2. Super süßes Outfit (* u *)b

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow der Harajuku-Walk sieht ja toll aus^^ Du hattest ein sehr süßes Outfit an^^
    Um ehrlich zu sein, hab ich aber von dem Harajuku Walk noch nie gehört, ist das etwas neuer?
    Du deiner Frage, der Eintritt in den Park ist leider recht hoch, für Erwachsene 2,200 Yen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank für deine Antwort. Der Fashion Walk ist noch nicht allzu alt und bekannt wohl..

      Delete
  4. Huhu,
    freut mich, dass es dir gefallen hat!
    Dein Outfit gefällt mir sehr gut, am Walk selbst hatte ich leider kaum Zeit mir all die tollen Outfits anzusehen ._.
    Und, wie du im Post schon selbst sagtest, es ist echt klasse, dass beim HFW so viele verschiedene Stile aufeinander treffen :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww as colorful and sweet <3
    you are very pretty and have a great style :)
    we stay in touch? :)
    I love learning about new cultures, traditions and people
    and read blogs of girls from other countries away from me :)
    Greetings from Polish!
    ayuna-chan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems it was a wonderful day (^O^)
    Your outfit is great! I also have those tights haha (^ω^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These tights are simply gorgeous, arent they?! :D

      Delete
  7. Aww toll, ihr wart so viele. ♥
    So farbenfroh alles. :3

    ReplyDelete