Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Years Resolutions 2014 & Review of my 2013

Hello my sweet mauw-mauws,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! ^O^
May 2014 will be a year full of strength, love and happiness!

I hope you all had a great New Years Eve!
Personally, Im not a big fan of New Years Eve Parties. I spend new years eve with some of my friends, we just met up, chatted a lot , played videogames and well, had just a pretty nice day/evening/night.

Mochi, me, Gia and Don

Actually, Im not that kind of person who makes resolutions for the new year, because I do not think that everything will change just because the calendar year will change. But, currently Im in a bit more pensive mood, I speculate about how my life should go on and what kind of things are really important to me. We all know: We only live once - and this time should be special and great!
The reason I am probably in a bit more contemplative mood is that I have been really, really disappointed during the last months of 2013. I guess, I never have been that disappointed im my life yet and I never felt that punked. I was quite naivity because I thought that there is something like equality. Well, as a sequel, I have also took a decision. I don't want to write any details down (yet) all I want to say is that Im really grateful for having true friends and also family which supports me getting through such a time of (big) changes.
And so I got to the point were I thought that I should record some of my new years resolutions 2014:

- be less lazy
- improve my japanese skills (luckily I can start studying japanese in classes again soon)
- improve my sewing and tailor skills
- take more care of my body / my look and health (Im a really lazy person and should may do some fitness stuff to stay more fit)
- be more balanced, trying to keep in mind even more often how precious life is and that I am really lucky person
- be braver and more decivise
- save money for Japan o(^o^)o

Besides this issue I described further up this entry, 2013 was probably the best year in my life yet. After all this years I fulfilled my dearest wish: Visit Japan. And anyway, I have had made so many experiences although there were also dark periods:

- The (doomsday) baby rats growed up and found a lovely home
- My pet rat Luma got a benign tumour at the age of only 6 months - but everything went fine! Moreover, I had to go to the vet several times because Luma has mycoplasmosis.
- Because my former car (Ford Ka, nickname: NyandesKa) didn't get the TüV and was near a complete collapse, I was in need to buy a new car and found luckily my blue Toyoto Aygo ("Nyaygo") and I love it.
Mochi and I were part of a "documentary" which has been also shown on german TV in autumn.
- my hamster Sugar Teddiursa passed away on a sudden in April
- My mum and I went to London for two days. For my mum it was the first time to travel by an airplane.
- Our Lolita Meet-Up series "Aix-La-Chapelle" has been well etablished
- I went to a lot of Conventions and events, f. e. Connichi and Japantag.
- My biggest dream came true: My besties and I went to Japan!
- Don and I went to Vienna and I had even the chance to be part of Innocent World 1st Tea Party in europe!
- Vanilla had to be in surgery due to benign tumors: For the first time in November and only about 6 weeks later again in December. Luckily both surgeries went fine and Vanilla is doing great! =)

Once again I regonize that time really flies. Sometimes it scares me. But this won't let me stop to think about the future - I am really excited about 2014 and looking reliantly forward to my future.

2 comments:

  1. Spent New Year's Eve on pc
    was great ... so quickly the time went never

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dir auch ein frohes neues Jahr! <3 ^-^ Und ganz viel Erfolg bei deinen Vorsätzen für 2014.

    ReplyDelete