Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Lil Photo-Shooting with Skullina

Hello my cute mauw-mauws,

actually I thought I would have a pretty lazy January weekend. No schemes, no appointments were foreseen. Last friday then I chatted with my sis Skullina and she told me that she is greatly interested in photography. After having several photo shootings herself as a model she now wanted to improve her skills as photographer and in photoshopping and asked me if I could be her model. I agreed and we met up next day.

Skullina did my whole make-up and hair and actually we planned to do two sessions: The first photo session in Lolita-Fashion and the second should be in more brighter and trendy Oshare Kei/Decora/Japanese Street Fashion style. Against the weather report, it started raining right at the beginning of our first photo session and it was getting worser and worser. In the end we were totally soaked with rain and went to Skullina's place again. What a shame.  I felt sad and "pissed".

Despite the difficult weather conditions, we had in the end a few great photos which I want to show you here below:







I am really looking forward to a next photo shooting with hopefully more brighter weather. We both also plan to stand together in front of the camera  and we are already have the one or other idea/topic for such shootings. ^__^

Such photo shootings are really refreshing in those colourless and darker days of the year. ^O^

7 comments:

  1. Wow die Fotos sins echt cool geworden...*neidischbin*...das erste ist Wunderschön ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Siehst wie immer wunderschön aus ^o^
    Das Make-Up ist genial, Skullina ist wirklich eine Küstlerin ^^

    Das letzte Bild ist Schön und Gruselig...........schön gruselig.....Gruselig schön xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woha ... dieses vierte Bild ... da will ich dir irgendwie nicht über dem Weg laufen x_x XDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg the backdrop of these photos are brilliant!!

    hope we can follow each other :D
    __________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I will gladly follow you back!!! Us bloggers need to support each other :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ich mag die Fotos auch! :3 Schade nur, dass ihr so schlechtes Wetter hattet. :/ Aber ich hoffe auch noch mehr Bilder von/mit euch in Zukunft. ^_-

    ReplyDelete