Sunday, November 3, 2013

Usai in Japan 2013 - Harajuku's Takeshita Dori

Hello my cute mauw-mauws,

as Lolita and as big lover of japanese (street) fashion it was crystal clear that we will visit the famous Takeshita Dori / Takeshita Street in Harajuku during our stay in Japan. We visited Takeshita Dori twice as we were in Japan and I left each time a lot of money there.. ^__^6


Takeshita Dori is located directly across the JR Easts Harajuku Station's exit and is lined with fashion boutiques and cafes. It's the heartland for cute "kawaii" and young fashion and most of the shops are good at price.


Bodyline store at Takeshita Dori

Closetchild store at Takeshita Dori <3
Closetchild is a sort of 2nd-hand shop for Lolita and Gothic clothes. They also run an online store and ship worldwide (Closetchild Online Shop). I was pretty curious how the physical Closetchild-stores would look like and even more I hopes to make some great snatchs - and I did! At Closetchild I'd bought my Metamorphose Candy Star Rabbit JSK and the Hello Kitty x Samipoo shirt of Baby, the stars shine bright:




With one shop I felt also really in love with: Harajuku Smile Camp.
Harajuku Smile Camp is a cute store which offers a wide range of cute/kawaii clothes and accessories which works perfekt with for example Sweet Lolita, Fairy Kei and Decora Kei.

..and there I enter the paradise XD

mascots of Harajuku Smile Camp
In total I'd bought four articles of clothing there:

cute cat-dress for only 1,000 Yen (summer sale *__*)
mega cute and soft cardigan

top and skirt with Harajuku Smile Camp's mascots <3

When visiting Harajuku and it's Takeshita Dori you have to make a break for eating crepes and other sweets. The probably most famous crepe stand is "Marion crêpe" which opened already in 1976 and do not only sell crepes but also f. e. Hello Kitty styled sweet sandwiches with green tea ice inside:


om nom nom - wasn't that easy to ate this sandwich without getting dirty CF

For me, Takeshita Dori was like paradise - a wide range of cute clothes to affordable prices. I definitely will visit Takeshita Dori again when Im next time in Japan..

3 comments:

  1. cute pictures!!! i can't wait to go there!!! soon!! 2015 needs to get here soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, 2015 needs to get here very soon. I will visit Japan then again, Im already excited!! <3

      Delete