Tuesday, October 22, 2013

My 24th birthday - Schloss Schönbrunn, 50th Candy Day, Coach Ride and Prater

Hello my dear mauw-mauws,

once again I had the chance to spend my birthday in a very special way. This may sound childish or even narcisstic but I LOVE celebrating my birthday, haha-- =D. Two years ago I spent my birthday in Helsinki, Finnland (South Finland Tour 2011) and last year I spent my birthday with my besties at the Frankfurter Book Fair (FBM 2012). Well, this year I could spent my birthday in Vienna, Austria. <3 Due to the fact that our hotel was nearby the famous and beautiful Schloss Schönbrunn, Don and I decided in beforehand to go there by my birthday to take some photos there and go then into the city for doing a coach ride. Someday I then spotted that the 50th Candy Day, a Lolita Meet-Up series from Frankfurt, Germany, actually, would take place at Schloss Schönbrunn at my birthday - what a nice fortuity. ^__^ So I decided to join this Meet-Up if only for a short time.

As we were still waiting for all Lolitas to arrive, Yumi Fujiwara and her assistant also joined the Meet-Up! What a great surprise! I simply had to ask for a photo with them ^=^

<3

me in front of Schloss Schönbrunn



As our Lolita group was then finally complete we strolled around Schloss Schönbrunn and took also a great group picture



We then leaved the Meet-Up and headed towards the Gloriette. Thereby we passed the "Neptunbrunnen" and crested the "Schönbrunner Berg".


in front of the Neptunbrunnen

Gloriette

At the Gloriette we got to know Yui, a really friendly young japanese woman, who is currently travelling all over europe. We just had a short chat at Schloss Schönbrunn but we decided to meet each other again next day at a Cafe in Vienna. <3

me and Yui


After enjoying the beautiful view we went into Vienna's inner town to do a coach ride. We were really so happy with the weather that day and the coach ride was really great. We saw so many beautiful buildings <3 Vienna is really a beautiful city.


a gift of Kaiser Karl to Vienna




Towards evening (and after changing clothes) we also visited the Viennese Prater and let the day slowly past away...



I really had a great 24th birthday... <3

5 comments:

  1. Hört sich nach einem echt tollen Tag an ^^ Wien ist echt eine wunderschöne Stadt *hach* Ich will auch ganz schnell zurück *hihi*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wunderschöne Stadt...mit einer wunderschönen Lolita ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh so pretty pics! You looked so adorable! *__*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wien ist wirklich super schön und euer Aufenthalt dort sieht nach einer Menge Spaß aus. ^-^ Freut mich, dass du deinen Geburtstag wieder einmal so schön feiern konntest. <3

    ReplyDelete