Saturday, October 26, 2013

Donauturm and Tiergarten Schönbrunn Vienna Zoo

Hello my mega cute mauw-mauws,

because there is still much to tell and show please welcome the third and final post about our Vienna-trip.
Don and I visited Vienna from October, 11th - October, 14th and todays posts focus will be about our visit of the Donauturm on October, 11th and the Tiergarten Schönbrunn (Vienna Zoo) which we'd visited on October, 14th.
I've also wrote about our other two days in Vienna here:
October, 12th: 1st european Innocent World Tea Party in Vienna
October, 13th: My 24th birthday in Vienna - Lolita Meet-Up, Schloss Schönbrunn, Coach Ride & Prater


October, 11th - Donauturm
As we took off to Vienna I still had a bad cold and I can tell you that it is really uncomfortable to travel by plane then. p___q I was delighted as we then finally arrived Vienna ^__^6. Don rented a car for our days in Vienna and we drove straight to out Hotel called "Pension Schönbrunn". It was pretty rainy that afternoon and so I didn't felt that bad that I overslept almost the whole afternoon in our hotel room. But because I did not wanted to let the day simply pass by, Don and I decided to visit the Donauturm during evening. At the 150m-high viewing terrace we enjoyed the view over Vienna:

I LOVE the Sissi-movies of the 50s

Don

Vienna by night

Vienna
Thereafter we had some very delicious dinner at Restaurant Chianti, which we run across in Vienna. So if you're looking for a good italian restaurant in Vienna I can warmly recommend you Chianti. <3

October, 14th - Tiergarten Schönbrunn (Vienna Zoo)
Our last day in Vienna already!
Tiergarten Schönbrunn ist the world's oldest zoo and animals from all continents make their home over an area of seventeen hectares there. Over 600 specifies find their home at Vienna Zoo, like f. e. giant panda, koala, elephants, lions, sea lions and penguins. Main reason for visit of the Zoo was that I wanted to see giant pandas in real. As we were in Japan (Crazy in Japan - Tag 15) this summer I planned to visit Ueno Zoo in Tokyo because of the giant pandas but it was really very hot and muggy that day so that we ended in seek refuge in our hotel rooms instead. :-/ So I was mad for seeing giant pandas now in Vienna! <3 But before seeing Panda's at the zoo I first get to know a pretty trustful squirrel which was fed by an older lady. The lady visits the zoo very often and she gave me also a few nuts so that I could also fed the squirrel. MEGA CUTE!!!

nom-nom-nom

nom-nom-nom 2

That's it?! Aren't there any more nuts for me?!

After saying bye-bye to the squirrels we saw so many different animal, gosh, we made really so much photos and it was pretty difficult to decide which ones I should upload so here they are:



Lil' Panda - MEGA CUUUUTE²

The Giant Pandas at Vienna Zoo got a baby boy currently. <3 Unfortunately we did not saw Panda mother and her baby but Panda daddy (which we named "Mr. Panda") graced us with his presence:

Mr. Panda enjoying the day

nom-nom-nom

tired Koala

Rhinocerua Iguana




sleep well, dear Capybara


sleep well², dear Mr. Panda
Vienna Zoo / Tiergarten Schönbrunn is the most beautiful zoo I'd ever seen so far and I can highly recommend a visit. <3

After leaving the zoo we met up with Yui, which we got to know the day before at Schloss Schönbrunn. We sat down in a cafe and chatted for about 2 hours and more. We really enjoyed chatting with her and I really looking forward to meet her again some time (see ya latest by 2015 in Japan X'D). ^O^  Yui is such a friendly, open-minded person. <3

with Don and Yui

Well, we chatted and chatted and then Don and I suddenly noticed that we should leave by now in order to get our flight back home. ^__^ Well, in the end we managed everything in time and at around 0:00am we finally arrived in Aachen - home sweet home! <3

3 comments:

  1. Die Bilder, die vom Donauturm gemacht wurden, sind sososo schön. *__* ♥
    Das Eichhörnchen ist mega süß und große Pandas würde ich auch gerne noch mal sehen. >w<
    LG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich liebe solche Lichtermeere /)^o^(\ Aber noch besser finde ich die ganzen Tiere und Mr. Panda *-*
    Leute ... wir müssen zusammen nen Zoo besuchen >O<'

    ReplyDelete