Tuesday, October 8, 2013

10th Aix-La-Chapelle Lolita Meet-Up

Hello my lovely mauw-mauws,

three days ago the 10th Aix-La-Chapelle Lolita Meet-Up took place. Amazing that it was already our 10th Meet-Up! This time RainyYuki was our "Orga-Tier" (organizer) again and we went to a Sushi-bar, a cafe and to the theatre in the evening, but let's take one thing at a time:

Around 12:00pm Yoko Rosedust and her husband came for a visit. They stayed at our place for one night and then went off at sunday midday to Paris, to visit Disneyland Paris. At 1:00pm then the Meet-Up started. We were quiet a lot of Lolitas today (16). We met up as usual at Aachen main-train-station and went then to Mama Tai, a great asian restaurant with great sushi and great vietnamese dishes. Mama Tai offers a wide range of vegetarian sushi and that's why Mama Tai is probably my favourite Sushi-bar in Aachen. <3
Thereafter we strolled straight to the Aachener Rathaus and Markt, by doing so I met two colleagues of mine and you have to know that the Suhi-bar is only a 5 minutes walk from Rathaus and Markt! Well, it's a small world!
At the Aachener Rathaus we took photos, to be honest I personally wasn't in the mood for taking that much photos and my camera also (low battery) so I prefered heading to our next "intermediate goal", a cafe, as soon as possible. ^__^


mautziges Usai

Yoko Rosedust


At the cafe I allowed myself a greeaaat Brownie Cake. <3 Very delicious! <3 We chatted a lot while sitting in the cafe, anyways, this Meet-Up was really comfortable. Around 6:30-7:00pm most of the Lolita's left the Meet-Up. Buschwindroeschen, Yoko Rosedust, Kuraude, Chibi and her boyfriend, Rainyyuki and I went to the theatre.

We saw a modern version of "Hamlet", the stage play start at 8:00pm. I guess I was probably for the very first time of my life in the theatre for seeing a proper play. Last time I'd visited the theatre I was still a little child and I guess I saw back then a version of "Snow White". During the break a young woman even recognized us as Lolitas - during our conversation it turned out that she wears Lolita Fashion as well and that she is actually from Moskau. What a nice surprise! She wants to attend future Meet-Ups and Im looking forward to see her then! <3

I really enjoyed the Meet-Up, thank you for such a great day! ^__^

2 comments:

  1. Aww all of you looked so cute! :D And wow, what a surprise that the young woman also wears Lolita :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alle Kleider sind so schön *_*
    Habe das gefühl ihr werdet immer mehr <3 ^^

    ReplyDelete