Saturday, September 21, 2013

Usai in Japan 2013 - Purchases

Hello my sweet mauw-mauws,

today I want to show you all my purchases I did during my stay in Japan. To be honest, I really restrained myself and didn't bought THAT much stuff but this will be nevertheless a HEAVY PICTURE post, so let's see:

click to enlarge me :3
Above you see all my purchases after we visited Harajuku's Takeshita Dori and Tower Records in Shibuya for the first time during the beginning of our Japan journey. Here I found luckily f. e. a cute bikini with skirt (bottom middle) and I felt in love with a little store named "Harajuku Smile Camp", here I'd bought the dress you can see at the bottom right for only 1000 Yen (summer sale!).

I'd bought this dress at Harajuku for only 500 Yen

This dress I'd bought also at Takeshita Dori. The bow which I attached here has been lost later that day in Osaka p____q

My ABSOLUTE fave drink during our journey: Qoo Apple Juice! <3
at Shibuya's Tower Records store I'd bought Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's newest album "NandaCollection"

some accessoires I'd bought in Tokyo


 This Lolita Outfit I'd bought almost completely in Japan:
Blouse: Angelic Pretty (~6000Yen (summer sale)) in Nagoya
JSK: Innocent World - Tsuchida Yutaka Rabbit & Squirrel (~24000Yen) in Harajuku, Tokyo
Overknees: Innocent World (~700Yen!!!) in Osaka
Shoes: Baby the stars shine bright (~10500Yen) in Osaka

Pokemon fan, Pikachu table lamp and a "construction"-set of Charmander, Charmeleon and Charizard - all bought in Pokemon Center(s) in Japan

figures of Nymphia, Jirachi and Pikachu

and some more purchases I did at the Pokemon Centers <3 

The Android 18 and 16 figure costed only 100 Yen X'D

cute Pokemon bag - bought at Pokemon Center Tokyo

a Pokemon rice bowl (bought at a Pokemon Center) and a Hello Kitty cup (Sanrio Puroland)

Hello Kitty flip-flop's - bought at Isetan in Shinjuku, Tokyo

Hello Kitty Plushie in Sanrio Puroland design - bought at Sanrio Puroland

some more little things: Pokemon post cards, note paper and stickers and a note book, gift cards and Rilakkuma 

Hello Kitty waterball - bought at Sanrio Puroland

Hello Kitty travel equipment - bought at a 100Yen-Shop in Shibuya, Tokyo

a great Link figure (bought in Akihabara) and a figure of the Tokyo Tower (bought at Tokyo Tower)

Hello Kitty purse - bought at Sanrio Gallery in Osaka

Hello Kitty and Pokemon towels are really your friend when visiting Japan during summer ^___^

a big and cute Hello Kitty towel bought at Don Quijote in Suzuka

Hello Kitty headbow/hairband - bought at Sanrio Puroland

I LOVE socks! Kneehighs bought in Nagoya, socks are all bought at Takeshita Dori, Harajuku, Tokyo

Care Bears Hotpant (only 300Yen!) and Hello Kitty hoodie (only 800Yen!) bought at Don Quijote in Suzuka

Baby the stars shine bright Headbow "Ice Cream" - bought at Marui One, Shinjuku, Tokyo for only 1250Yen!

Cardigan bought at Harajuku Smile Camp for 1000Yen in Harajuku, Tokyo

Once again, the Btssb-shoes I#d bought in Osaka - I love them <3

My boyfriend gave this Usakumya as a gift to me. He bought Usakumya in Nagoya <3 I am really a lucky girl <3

Dragon Ball Z - Cola Zero <3

Pokemon T-Shirt - bought at Pokemon Center Yokohama

<3

Shirt & Skirt bought from Harajuku Smile Camp, bought in Harajuku, Tokyo <3


Shirt: Btssb/Hello Kitty - bought at ClosetChild in Harajuku, Tokyo
Skirt: bought in Harajuku, Tokyo
And last but not least, I'd bought this Metamorphose JSK at ClosetChild in Harajuku, Tokyo <3
While writing this entry I noticed that I still missed some things (f. e. buttons and so on) but I think that I'd (hopefully) showed you the most important stuff <3

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I really love your IW dress!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wirklich ganz viele tolle Sachen *__*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow!! I'm jealous of all of your pokemon stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ich bin gespannt, wie es bei mir wird :D Wir planen gerade für Oktober nächsten Jahres meinen ersten Trip - wobei wir wohl "nur" in Tokyo bleiben ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was für tolle Sachen *o* ich beneide dich!

    ReplyDelete