Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Connichi 2013

Hello my sweet mauw-mauws,

never thought that I would be that busy that I won't be able to blog at least once a week! :-/
Well, anyways, I'll try to blog more regularly again. ^__^
Last weekend the Connichi took place. We'd (Don, Mochi, Kuraude and I) visited the Connichi for the 5th time this year already and we had again three great days. <3 The week before Connichi I was really busy because I still had to finish my Lillymon Cosplay. Best wishes to my mum who had supported me by creating the Cosplay (you're the best ;-*) and so I could still finish the Cosplay in time.

Day 1 - Friday:
Like every year, Kuraude and I wore Lolita-Fashion at Connichi friday:

Kuraude wore Baby the stars shine bright's "Swan Lake Print" and I wore Metamorphose's "Candy Star Rabbit". We both bought this JSKs in Harajuku, Japan.



As we were posing at the park we were asked by some other visitors for a lil photo session. The photos turned out great. Please visit his website: http://www.23hq.com/photogroup/cosplay


####################################################

Mochi

After taking photos and strolling through the garden I could convince Kuraude and Don to visit the lil concert of Mr. Kubo and Mr. Toshihiro:


Mr. Kubo is a great Shamisen player and Mr. Toshihiro plays Taiko drums. I have to admit that I am a fan of Shamisen sounds. <3 The concert was really great, for me it was the highlight of the Connichi program.

Later that evening we met Yoko Rosedust & Co. and towards 8:00pm we decided to drive to our apartement to have some dinner.


Day 2 - Saturday:
Lillymon Time! <3
I was so excited to wear my brand new Lillymon Cosplay! <3 What a shame that the weather was really rainy that day and so we all did not really got the chance to took that great photos, but let's see:

Kuraude as Virgo from Fairytale.

Mochi wore a Gi and a Hakama

Don as Don
Lillymon =D


Don surpassed himself again and gave to me this cute and mega adorable special Hello Kitty Plushie  as a gift:



Hello Kitty sitting on a swan! *___* This plushie was released at Hello Kitty's 25th anniversary (which was already in 1999). It's in perfect condition and I really looooove it. My boyfriend is simply the best, Im such a lucky girl!!

But this Hello Kitty Plushie is not the only thing that I took with me back home from the Connichi. I bought also this Lightning action figure:


During this years Connichi I really wanted to see more of the program and so we decided to visit a Tea ceremony:


The ceremony were well-attended and we didn't had such a great sight at the ceremony in front of us.. but it was okay anyways. While waiting for this workshop we met some old "friends" of us, Lobby and Yuyu. It's great meeting them at least once a year for sure during the Connichi. =D

Due to the fact it was pretty rainy and cold that day we decided to drive back to our apartement during early evening and prepare tomorrow's departure.


Day 3 - Sunday:
Time goes by so fast! Sundays we all wore our Dragon Ball Cosplays!
After our first and by then only group cosplay (Super Mario) we finally managed it to create and wear a new group cosplay! It's always a lot of fun when we all four wearing cosplays of one and the same series ^O^
Even my boyfriend Don, who isn't actually that much into this Manga & Cosplay stuff, managed it to wear a new Cosplay. He cosplayed Muten Roshi:

Don as Muten Roshi - he was the most-photographed one of our group that day <3


 Mochi as Son Goku:

GREEEEAT!



Kuraude as (nice / blue-haired) Lunch

mega kawaiiiiiiii ;-)

And I was her alter-ego - evil & blond-haired Lunch:


During the morning we met a nice guy who gave us some great ideas for photo scenes:

Lunch enjoys a midday nap as Muten Roshi senses his chance..

but all of a sudden Lunch had to sneeze..

..bad times for Muten Roshi!
After this photo session we strolled for the last time through the retailers room and enjoyed the rest of the day.

GOKU TIME!

Don't mess with (evil) Lunch, baby! 

And last but not least one group photo of us (we also did some @Mangabox, Im really looking forward to see those photos very soon)


Looking forward to next years Connichi with hopefully more nice weather ;D

3 comments:

  1. Echt tolle Bilder *__* Ich glaube ich habe dich am Samstag ganz kurz gesehen. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. voll cool!!! Das dbz cosplay ist euch allen 4 super gut gelungen!!! Die szene mit muten roshi und lunch ist GENIAL^^
    Und Usai, du siehst als Lillymon richtig süß aus *__*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Das Lillymon Cos ist ja mal süß! :3 Und eure Dragon Ball Gruppe ist auch super cool. xD Schade, ich hab euch nicht gesehen.

    ReplyDelete