Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Gamescom 2013

Hello my dear mauw-mauws,

it was Gamescom-time again last week and crystal clear that I visited europe's biggest game trade fair! This year Don, Kuraude and my sister Skullina and her boyfriend Serpentis joined me. ^O^
Kuraude, Skullina & I weared Pokemon Cosplay's that day ^__^
It was so great that my sister could join us - I am really enjoying her company!

My sister is wearing her selfmade Oshawott Kigurumi and I am wearing my Pikachu Cosplay

At saturdays, 8:00am we got on the way to the Gamescom. We arrived there at ~9:00am and went straightly to hall 9.1. were Nintendo and Square Enix had their booths. =)


WiiU Party

During the Gamescom I had the chance to play "Super Mario 3D Land" for the WiiU and "Zelda: A Link Between Worlds" for the Nintendo 3DS. Both are awesome games which I will buy instantly after they will be released. I also wanted to play Mario Kart 8 but.. the queue was sooo damn long and Im too impatient for standing in a queue for like hours.. ^__^6

me playing "Zelda: A Link Between The Worlds"

During the day we met Yoko Rosedust & Co. and together with Don and Kuraude we took the chance to make a great photo together at the Nintendo booth:

top-down: Yoko Rosedust, Kuraude, Don and me

We are actually lying on the floor and a camera took a photo of us from above. Great gimmick!

I also had the chance to see the presentation of Final Fantasy 13 - Lightning Returns. I REALLY NEED THIS GAME! Unfortunately my photos of the presentation didn't went out that well.. :-/

during a battle

Lightning wants to help a wounded Chocobo

Im a big fan of the Final Fantasy 13-series and so it came that I bought later on a big wallscroll of Final Fantasy 13-2 with Lightning on it:

Awesomeness <3

My resumee: Gamescom is great, but Im too impatient for all those queues. If I should visit the Gamescom again I will definitely wear a Cosplay again and spend most of the day by meeting other cosplayer's. =)

7 comments:

  1. aww, ich hab dich am Samstag gesehen :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cooler Event,die wollen es ja Größer machen und längere Öffnungszeiten...sehr viele Besucher...werden jedes Jahr mehr :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ich wäre auch so gern auf die Gamescom gegangen aber leider hatte ich keine Zeit T^T

    Ihr schaut so niedlich aus. Ich mag besonders das Bild vom Nintendo Stand ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Süße Outfits. ^^ Ich hätte gern noch bessere Bilder davon gesehen, aber scheint ja echt Spaß gemacht zu haben ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lightning sieht aus wie ein gutaussehender Kerl *__* war cool auf der Gamescom

    ReplyDelete
  6. cooler Eintrag für ein cooles Event^,^
    Bin echt froh das ich den Tag mit euch verbringen konnten ^x^
    Hab euch lieb <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ich war noch nie auf der Gamescom und irgendwie würde ich zwar schon gerne mal hin, aber irgend etwas schreckt mich auch ab. Ich weiß auch nicht. xD

    Jedenfalls: Lightning. ♥ Ich muss endlich mal FF XIII-2 anfangen. <3

    Übrigens finde ich es voll toll, dass ihr in eurer "Clique" immer so viel zusammen unternehmt. :3 Echt niedlich.

    ReplyDelete