Monday, August 19, 2013

9th Aix-La-Chapelle Lolita Meet-Up

Hello my cute mauw-mauws,

two days ago, the already 9th Aix-La-Chapelle Lolita Meet-Up took place. We visited the Stadtgarten in Aachen and had a picnic again.  I was still a bit tired.. after coming back home from Japan I had to go to work again and so I was really happy that the Meet-Up was pretty relaxed.





We chatted a lot this day. It's awesome to talk with people who are interested in Lolita-Fashion, Japan and more.. I am really blossom out during those conversations <3

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu - Fans among themselves ^__^

During the picnic my boyfriend Don joined us and did some great photos of us <3 :

Buschwindroeschen & Rainyyuki

Deadromance & Rainyyuki

PrincessTenko & Mero-chi

Kuraude & Phoenix

Me & PrincessTenko again

Kuraude and I


I really enjoyed the Meet-Up eventhough we sat on our picnic blankets and were just chatting most of the time. Im really so happy that the Meet-Up series here in Aachen has that stabilized. Thank you for spending such a relaxing day with me (and special thanks to Don ^O^) <3

7 comments:

  1. Wow Aix-la-chapelle is a amazing historical place!*o* All of you looks really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich find's toll, dass ihr so regelmäßig kleine Meet-ups veranstaltet. :3
    Und ich liebe dein Kleid, das ist so süß und passt super zu deinen Haaren, wie ich finde. ^w^ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Es war ein wundervoller Tag ! \(^-^)/ toller blog eintrag und schöne fotos! lg~<3 Lisa/PrincessTenko

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ist eure Gruppe immer so schön überschaulich? Das sieht voll gemütlich aus ._.

    Ich habe dich getaggt. Wäre schön, wenn du mitmachst, du musst aber natürlich nicht! ;)

    http://junimondig.blogspot.de/2013/08/10-fragen.html

    ReplyDelete