Saturday, July 6, 2013

My Cosplays - 8th - Chii (Nurse Outfit) of Chobits

Hello my lovely mauw-mauws,

and here comes the 8th part of my "My Cosplays"-series. This time I want to show you my Chii (Nurse Outfit) of Chobits. ^___^




photo made by Mino


Chi Cosplay – Profile:
Cosplay No.:8
Created in: 2012
Costs: about 35€
Hours to make: 5h
Weared at: Connichi 2012 (Sunday)






Why do I wanted to cosplay Chii ?
Chobits is one of my favourite Mangas ever and Chii is my fave character. I instantly fall in love with her big, brown eyes, her long bright hair and her behavour so it was pretty sure that I would do a Cosplay of her again. I did her Black Bakery Outfit before.


I really loving her Nurse Outfit eventhough there isn't a picture of the dress/outfit as a whole so I could decide by myself about how long the dress should actually be. Unfortunately, I didn't managed it to finish the Cosplay for Connichi 2012 so you will see that some details of the outfit are still missing.
My mum, once again, supported me by creating the Cosplay as you can see here:

white knight nurse - my mum

another photo made by Mino

Any unforgettable experiences ?
Connichi 2012 (Sunday): The nice compliments I received during that day and afterwards is something I will not forget. =)
I am really looking forward to wear this Cosplay again.. <3


4 comments:

  1. Oh, sehr hübsch. *w*
    Und ich finde deine Mama cool! :) Meine steht mir auch immer mit Rat und Tat zur Seite, wenn's ums nähen geht.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wirklich toll geworden. ^^ Ich mag Chii~ sie ist sp süß. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how your mum helps you with your outfits ^_^ Also, I hope you don't mind but I nominated you for the Liebster Award :)
    The rules are on my blog. Have a nice day,

    -Nyanette

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg! Your Chii cosplay is so cute! I love it!! Its so awesome how you make your own outfit (with the help of your mum as well)! Can't wait to see more of your cosplays in the future!! :)

    http://loveme-lovechloe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete