Monday, July 22, 2013

A dream comes true: Japan - we're coming!

Hello my cute mauw-mauws,

I could burst with excitement!
For me really a dream is going to come true. I worked towards this journey for such along time. It was always the No.1 motivation for keeping track, nevertheless how tough and/or shitty my days in the past were.

When traveling for such a long time, several things back home need to be arranged. For example I asked my mom to take care of my pet rats (I even prepared sort of profiles for each of my cuties for the purpose of (pre-existing) illness and characterics), moreover my mum will have a look at our flat and will look through our post. My parents take also care of my car.

What I also want to tell is that I will not blog that regularly within the next 3 weeks here. We will stay in Japan from 23rd of July (or better 24th of July) til 9th of August 2013. During our stay in Japan my friends and I want to write as often as we can about our experiences in Japan here:

Crazy in Japan 2013

Of course I will write afterwards in more detail about our japan trip here. <3

Some highlights for me during our journey will be f. e. Marui One (big shopping centre for alternative fashion), Sanrio Puroland (Themepark), Suzuka Circuit, Pokemon Center, Kinkaku-ji (golden temple in Kyoto).. and more...

Tomorrow our journey will finally start!!!!!!

picture was taken at the Japanese Garden in Hasselt, Belgium (Japanse Tuin Hasselt )


3 comments:

  1. That's nice,I really hope to visit Japan,too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe trip! You will loove it :) I think the worst part about it would be the rainy season and maybe the heat, but the shopping makes up for it I guess haha! Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So toll, ich wünsch euch ganz viel Spaß. :)
    Freu mich schon auf die folgenden Posts, wenn ich so höre, was ihr alles vorhabt. :3

    ReplyDelete