Sunday, May 5, 2013

Photo-Shooting with Bernd

Hello my cute mauw-mauws,

after having a pause of photo shootings for about one year I now recently had a shooting again. This time we (namely, Kuraude and my humble self) shooted with Bernd at the 13th of April. For Kuraude it was the very first photo shooting.
Bernd is a friend of us, a few years ago (OMG sound like we're really old X'D) we met up regularly in a bigger group but in the course of time we drifted a bit apart and thats how it came that I did not know for a pretty long time that Bernd now was making progress as a photographer.

This year we had in germany a pretty long winter and we had to reschedule our shooting date several times. ^__^6 Im pretty glad that we now finally had our photo shooting date. =) But now, enough of the words, I want to show you some of the photos:


probably my favourite photo of me

lovely Kuraude





beautiful <3


<~3 - Don and I
I am pretty satisfied with the photos and I guess that this photo shooting was the most relaxing I'd got by now. Thank you, Bernd. You can see some of Bernds photos also here: Sedcard - Bernd-P-Seidl

8 comments:

  1. Das erste von euch beiden zusammen, wie ihr über den Efeu schaut, das ist richtig schön! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankeschön, ich mag es auch gerne ^__^

      Delete
  2. Awwww ♥o♥
    Ich liebe diese Bilder......Bernd ist ein Gott hinter Kamera (\^o^/)
    Das Shooting hat mir wird großen Spaß gemacht, auch wenn cih die ganze Zeit total verkrampft war XD (Bernd hat doch ein paar anständige Bilder hinbekommen ^^")

    Und da ich mit dir ds Shooting hatte, war es gleich nochmal so toll ^x^~

    PS: @Natz Schaf: Danke für das liebe Kompliment ^//^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sehr schöne Bilder!
    Ich finde man sieht Euch an, dass ihr Euch wohl gefühlt habt an dem Tag. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke, ja es war wirklich ein sehr entspanntes Shooting =D

      Delete
  4. Very beautiful pictures! (^▽^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Die Fotos sind wunderschön !! ☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ
    lg~<3 PrincessTenko

    ReplyDelete