Friday, May 10, 2013

Munich - Business Trip & Lolita Meet-Up

Hello my dear mauw-mauws,

Im just back from London. My mum and I had two great days but right now I did not had a look through all of our photos and moreover I still didn't wrote anything about my last weeks business trip to Munich (amusingly, Munich (as a german city) is more far away than London from my hometown!).

Actually I had to stay for two days in Munich due to a workshop regarding financial and administrative issues in European Commissions FP7-projects. Somehow and sometime I then thought: "Wouldn't it be great to meet some Munich Lolita's?!" and so I posted my request at dunkelsuess.de, germanys biggest online-community for Lolitas. Well, and that is the story about how it came that I could visit a little Lolita Meet-Up during my stay in Munich. ^__^



But, lets start from the beginning: At my first day in Munich I didn't weared a Lolita-Outfit. To be honest, back that day, I was still pretty unsure if I should really wear my Lolita-Outfit at the 2nd day during the workshop. In retrospect, Im glad that I weared it while sitting in the workshop. Well, my outfit during the first day was pretty modest in comparison to my Lolita-Outfit on next day:

Dress: Yumetenbo / DreamV
Cardigan: H&M
Shoes: Bodyline

After the end of the workshop at day one, my colleague and I strolled through Munichs inner town and in the later evening we had some delicious dinner. <3

Day 2:

I was so really excited! I could only hardly wait to attend the meet up! ^__^

Headbow: Angelic Pretty
Blouse: H&M
Cardigan: Yumetenbo / DreamV
Skirt: Bodyline
Shoes: Bodyline

In handsight it really surprised me that NO ONE of the workshop participants said anything to my outfit that day. :o After the end of the workshop I had to face a new challenge: Finding the Westpark, the Meet-Up Point of this days meet up. Well, just as I left the building someone was calling me. It was Rommily, she is the organiser of many Lolita Meet-Ups in Munich. I was very delighted to see her and we went then both to the Westpark via bus. =)
There we met up with two more people: Peggy and William. The Westpark was pretty beautiful and of course we did some photos which I do not want to withhold you:


Rommily and me

with Peggy

..and William (Iam actually trying to make him some bunny ears XD)

waiting for the girls to come



Eventhough we were only four (!) people it was nevertheless a nice Meet-Up. Unfortunately it began to rain during the afternoon and we had to cut our "photo-sessions" and went into the parks cafe. Thank you for spending this afternoon with me - I hope we see each other again in the future! =)


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! (^ω^)b
    I love your yumetenbo dress - it's super cute and pretty ♡^▽^♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich wäre echt gerne dabei gewesen. :(
    Aber wir waren halt schon ab Freitag unterwegs zur Hanami, weil wir Vanilla an ihrem Stand geholfen haben. Ich hoffe einfach auf andere Gelegenheit, Dich mal 'live' kennenzulernen. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaaaii das wäre echt toll! <3 Hoffe ihr hattet eine schöne Hanami! =)

      Delete