Saturday, April 13, 2013

My Cosplays - 7th - Hello Kitty Red Classic Version (Sanrio - Hello Kitty)

Hello my sweet mauw-mauws,

the "My Cosplays"-series continues. Today I like to show you another Cosplay of mine: My Hello Kitty Red Classic Style Cosplay! ^O^

As you might now, I am a really big Hello Kitty Fan. I collect everything I can get of Hello Kitty and it is probably not overstated when I tell you that I might have one of the biggest Hello Kitty Collection in germany. ^__^6 No wonder, that I cant only have one Cosplay Outfit of Hello Kitty!




Hello Kitty Red Classic Style Cosplay – Profile:

Cosplay No.:7

Created in: 2012

Costs: about 10,00€

Hours to make: 6h

Weared at: Carnival 2012.. by now I never weared this Cosplay during a Convention. But I want to wear it to this years autumn Yukon in November.




photo were retrospectively inserted XD



Why do I wanted to Cosplay Hello Kitty?

Im a big Hello Kitty fan. I adore her cuteness and so it was just a matter of time when I would Cosplay "Hello Kitty". At the beginning, I did not really know in which way I should Cosplay "Hello Kitty", should I wear a Cosplay in Kigurumi-Style, a mascot-costume or in "Gijinka"-Style. Finally then I decided to make a Gijinka-Style Cosplay.



I am wearing my Hello Kitty Classic Cosplay during Karneval 2012 at my workplace



Any unforgetable experiences?
None so far. Except the fact that even my work-colleagues think that white hair suits me very well. X'D

4 comments:

  1. Na, das ist ja mal eine große Hello Kitty :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww <3 <3

    Voll süß ~^x^~ Tja, und da haben wir den Beweiß das Hello Kitty doch einen Beruf ausübt ^,^
    Schatzi, Du bist und bleibst einfach die perfekt Hello Kitty <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Das erste Bild, mit den ganzen Hello Kittys sieht so toll aus! Ich finde das sollte man als Poster drucken lassen ^u^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ein schönes Cosplay, auch wenn ich persönlich nicht so viel mit Hello Kitty anfangen kann (aber deine Sammlung ist echt bemerkenswert!). n_n" Weiße Haare stehen dir echt total gut. :3
    LG

    ReplyDelete