Thursday, March 7, 2013

6th Aix-La-Chapelle Lolita Meet-Up

Hello my lovely mauw-mauws,

for the sixths time the Aix-La-Chapelle Lolita Meet-Up took place! Im so happy (and proud) that this Meet-Up series has evolved that greatly. ^__^ We'd met up in Aachen again this time and visited the Couven Museum and took a seat at the Cuperella Cafe afterwards. For this Meet-Up I took also over the part as organizer again. I was kinda nervous because it seemed like that a lot of Lolita were coming to this Meet-Up, more than 20, well but in the end we were only about 14.. but it was awesome anyways!

Once we were altogether we went to our first destination for today: The Couven Museum.



The Couven Museum shows on three floors the cultivation of home decor of the 18th and early 19th century. You can see a lot of Rokoko and Barock styled furniture but also some early Biedermeier furniture. As such, it was only a matter of time to integrate a couven museums visit into a Aix-La-Chapelle Lolita Meet-Up.



Me wearing my newest Dress: The Mary in the sky with candies OP of Btssb

A typical mirror of the Rokoko era



Picture was taken in the couven museum biggest room - the "Festsaal"
The museum positively surpised me - their exhibitis are great and they are arranged well.
After we had seen everything in the museum and took photos we went to the Cuperella. By now I was really pretty hungry and so I ate even two cupcakes. ^__^ The Cuperella staff was really lovely again.

Fraeulein_Elisabeth, Kuraude and Mero-Chi are waiting for their cupcakes

Oreo Cupcake and lactose-free cacao for me and my Hello Kitty Plushie ;)

We stayed about two more hours in the Cuperella and chatted a lot. I really enjoyed the Meet-Up and I hope the others also did. Now, after this Lolita Meet-Up ended I realized how much I missed wearing Lolita and visiting Lolita Meet-Up and so on. Wearing Lolita-Fashion makes me really feel happy. Right now I can't wait to our next Meet-Up which will be in April.

9 comments:

  1. Wirklich hübsche Bilder, dein Kleid steht dir so gut *__*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Für den tollen Blogeintrag lohnt es sich doch, noch nicht schlafen zu gehen :)

    Die Bilder sind wie immer schön geworden - und von der Menge an englischen Text bin ich diesmal nicht einmal überfordert xDD

    Hoffe, deine Hello Kitty ist auch satt geworden :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wunderschöne Fotos....man fühlt sich zurück versetzt ins 18. und frühen 19. Jahrhundert....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wie niedlich. :3 Ich find's super, dass ihr so viele Meet-ups organisiert!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aachen, meine alte Heimatstadt! würde ich noch da leben, würde ich mich in eure Gruppe einreihen wollen! Ihr saht alle toll aus und die Location ; Daumen hoch! Ein Gruß an Oche!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww ^_^ You're such a cute Lolita! Your blog is very beautiful and inspirative :) I follow you now♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. all of you are so lovely! :) ,, ^^ I looove your outfit so much, you look like a sweet doll :) ^_^ I am happy you had great time ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, how cute you all looked. Very beautiful location. I'm sure Kitty had fun, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ihr seid eine süße Truppe! <3
    Dein Kleid steht dir total gut und du lächelst so schön ♥(ノ´∀`)

    ReplyDelete