Monday, February 25, 2013

Usai's Hello Kitty Collection - 5th - Food, Sweets and more!

Hello my cute mauw-mauws,

today I like to show you all my candy, drinks and food I am owning (or have owned) of Hello Kitty. It's almost incredible how many different products you can buy of Hello Kitty! ^___^
So, here we go:



Isn't this Lebkuchenhaus (gingerbread house) awesome? I discovered this set a few days before christmas 2012 but I didn't found the time to build the house. I'd make a real snatch! ^__^



I really looking forward to this years christmas to build and decorate the gingerbread house. I think it will be a lot of fun <3


From my mum I got this little cute "Nibble-House" XD


I didn't build it til now.. I guess I will build the house when I am building the gingerbraead house also. ^^


Apropros Christmas:


A Hello Kitty Advent calender is, for me, a must every year. <3


From my mum I've got this special cake:



I do not know wherefrom my mum got this but it was totally yummy and the lil cake mould is great!


Do you know this Koala Kakao Bears?


Sometimes you can find them in the supermarket as a special Hello Kitty Edition. ^__^


Yum-Yum~ Kabaya Hello Kitty Ichigo Pretzel 



I started to collect them. I love the lil comics on the backside.. but sometimes unfortunately the labels are covering them.. =(


The next one was a present from Don to me as he went on official business to Czech Republic:


The tin was full of lollypops! ^o^


From my mum I'd got a few years ago to my birthday this special fruitgum of Hello Kitty:


(sorry for the bad photo quality)
A shame that I never saw this fruitgum again =(


My mum also bought me a while ago this PEZ-set.



I love those PEZ Figures 

And more miscellaneous Hello Kitty sweets:


Hello Kitty biscuits, bubblegum and more

Hello Kitty candy:



Yummy Hello Kitty sugar-plums in three different tastes



Sour Power Dips:


From my colleagues I'd got this special soda to my birthday:



They had it from a fair trade, the producer is a swedisch company. 


Do you know Robby Bubble?


This Hello Kitty is non-alcoholic and very tasty.

Sometimes you can buy this Pasta in Hello Kitty Design in some supermarkets:


Everytime I see it I am buying multiple packages of them! ^__^

I really looking forward to our upcoming Japan Journey this summer. I can't wait to see what kind of products with Hello Kitty I will discover in Japan! ^___^

4 comments:

  1. The oscar goes to you! Herzlichen Glückwünsch, du wurdest nominiert, mehr dazu findest du auf meinem Blog
    http://bathinasblog.blogspot.de/2013/02/piep-piep-bin-noch-da.html

    OMG und das während mein Magen knurrt, ha ha, wie zucker die HK Sachen sind! So einen Kalender hatte ich vor 2 Jahren..looove

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toll...00:20 und ich bekomme Hunger :D

    Hätte ich mir den Eintrag doch früher angesehen xD

    p.s. ich LIEBE den Header von deinem Blog ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. voll cool, wenn du in Japan bist, kannst du ja mal für mich gucken ob es sowas auch von Cinnamoroll gibt *____________*

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI dear! Ich liebe deine Obsession für Hello Kitty und hab dich für den Liebster Blog Award nominiert! http://bananalolita.blogspot.co.at/2013/02/liebster-award-and-diet-progress.html

    ReplyDelete