Saturday, February 16, 2013

Baby The Stars Shine Bright - Mary in the sky with candies OP in pink

Hello my cute mauw-mauws,

just want to show you my newest Lolita one piece I bought . It is the "Mary in the sky with candies" OP in pink. I bought this OP second-hand from a Lolita called "Nightsky".





Currently, I am trying to extend my Lolita wardrobe with some more "Casual" or "Everyday" Lolita suitable clothes. And so I instantly felt in love with that totally lovely but also pretty modest one piece. <3
The OP is in a very good condition and Nightsky also enlosed to the dress a short letter and chocolate. That's so sweet of her! <33 Thank you so much!

So, but now, let's have a closer look at the one piece:







Like my other Btssb-OP, this OP also got two slender ribbons. <3 I love slender ribbons <3 The fabric is pretty soft and the OP is very comfortable to wear.
The measurements are:
length: ~90cm
bust: ~80 - 94cm
waist:~60cm - 78cm

I am owning the OP in pink, you can see other colors here: Hello Lace .

Well, I am totally satisfied with my newest one piece and can't wait to wear it to a Lolita Meet-Up <3

10 comments:

  1. Oh yay! I have the skirt in the black colorway. It is such an amazing print. It looks great on you too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my dear! ^__^
      And congrats again to you for getting Meta's Fairy Tale-Print! ;D

      Delete
  2. sehr schick, steht dir wie immer gut

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankeschön. Ich denke du solltest auch (nochmal) Lolita tragen <3

      Delete
  3. Ein wunderschönes Kleid...für eine wunderschöne Prinzessin...♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hihi da kann ich Josie nur zustimmen ;3
    awww Das Kleid gestern aus der nähe betrachtet ist sogar noch schöner <3
    Ich freu mich so für dich ^x^

    PS: Alina @ trag nochmal Lolita, Bitte <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks really great on you! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are sooo sweet and beautiful!! O_o ,, please can we follow each other? :) ^^
    http://hikarisfairytale.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete