Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Angelic Pretty Toy Drops JSK Pink

Hello my lovely mauw-mauws,

hope you all had a lovely christmas!! ^___^
Today I like to introduce you to my newest JSK:
The Angelic Pretty Toy Drops JSK in pink.

my passion: Lolita-Fashion and Hello Kitty <3

The Toy Drops print was and is my second most-wanted-and-loved Lolita print straightly after the Fancy Box print. ^___^ As I discovered this JSK wednesday mornings at the Closetchild - Online Store I didn't hesitated and ordered it directly. This order made my day and I was pretty surprised that the JSK arrived then that quickly.  It was the first time that I ordered via Closetchild and I am totally satisfied with the whole transaction. The shipping was really fast and uncomplicated although I'd ordered in the pre-Christmas period. The Toy Drops JSK is in a way a christmas gift to myself (because I was THAT really gently this year X'DD).

Closetchild indicated that there is a lil stain in the center of the JSK below the pink bow, but I couldn't figure this stain out at their close-up photo beforehand and even now, having this JSK be there at my place, I simply can't find the stain.. just as well.. generally the JSK is in an awesome condition, just like brand-new. In total I paid 118,47€ for the JSK - what a good bargain. <3

Of course I had to do a few more photos of me wearing the JSK:




Do you think, me having straight hair while wearing Lolita-Fashion is also okay? Actually I am always having curly hair while wearing Lolita.. I was pretty uncertain about my hair during this little photo-session (thank you Don for taking a few photos ..hope I wasn't that great pain in the neck for you XD)

I am really looking forward to wear this JSK to a convention or a Lolita Meet-Up soon. ^o^


Thank you for reading! 
I wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR! May all your (good) wishes come true next year!


9 comments:

  1. Mir gefällt dein glattes Haar sehr dazu, muss doch nicht immer gelockt sein ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAAY, danke~ hab immer den Eindruck das ich viel zu dünnes Haar habe um sie zu Lolita glatt zu tragen ^^6

      Delete
  2. Das steht dir so unglaublich gut!
    Muaha, ich hab die süßesten, besten Freundinnen, die man nur haben kann :D

    Und meiner Vorrednerin stimme ich auch zu ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ach so siehst soo süß damit aus <3 <3
    ICh freu mich das du es bekommen hast.....ein richtiges Glücksgriff ^,^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sehr niedlich, sieht aus als würdest du in einem riesigen Puppenhaus leben. :3 ♥
    LG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh du siehst wirklich süß aus <333 Das Kleid ist echt toll <3333
    Habe selbst vor ein paar Tagen das erste Mal was bei Closet Child bestellt und freue mich zu hören, dass alles gut geklappt hat ^^ lässt mich hoffen, dass meins auch bald ankommt *ggg*
    Glatte Haare finde ich suuuuper schön <3333 Steht dir total gut :) Du weißt ja, dass ich selbst auch die Haare immer zu Lolita glatt und offen trage :)

    Ganz liebe Grüße *knuddel*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WUAH~ du musst mir auf jeden Fall zeigen was du bei CC bestellt hast *__* ~ freue mich dich auch bald wiederzusehen =DD

      Delete
    2. Hatte das Little Birds Symphonia bestellt, was ja heute endlich angekommen ist *__*
      Und das beste ist, dass ich keinen Zoll bezahlen musste *gggg* ich glaube da bestelle ich öfters hihihihihi

      Delete
  6. Sieht so süüüüüüüüüüüs aus! ♥

    ReplyDelete