Saturday, November 17, 2012

52 Wochen - Exhibition Opening and Preview

Hello my dear mauw-mauws,

as you might now, I've got the oppurtinity to take part in a photo exhibition. The exhibition is called "52 Wochen( / Weken / Semaines)" and I had my photo shooting for it back then in March (see 52 Wochen - Exhibition Photo-Shooting). The photo project should show the variety of people living in the Euregio Maas-Rhein.

The exhibition opened officially yesterday, on Friday the 16th of November in the Nadelfabrik in Aachen, but since last monday the photos/potraits of the exhibition were also shown in advance at the Aachener Citykirche (Nikolauskirche) as large-screen presentation. Crystal clear, that I had to take a look at this presentation - I am a pretty nosy person! =D

When we entered the church there was no way to overlooking the large-screen presentation of 52 Wochen. Don and I sat down for a moment and then my photo were shown:

yay! XD
It's a strange feeling to know that people will see this photos - and also the photo of me. On the one hand I am happy about that, but on the other hand it is scaring me also a bit, hehe. ^__^6 But this is something I now have to deal with - I knew what I am getting into.

Inside and in front of the church also were stand-up displays, posters and flyer to promote the upcoming exhibition.




 Yesterday evening then the official exhibition opening took place. I was pretty excited about how such an exhibition opening would be. I never ever visited such an exhibition opening before. If Don hadn't joined me in going to the opening event, I guess I wouldn't have been there. Sometimes I am a quite shy person. U_U

The opening of the exhibition was better attended than I thought. Well, the exhibition's welcome adress were even served by Aachens current lady mayor Dr. Schmeer. Needless to say, that I arouse a lot of attention - I weared a (bit more Casual) Sweet Lolita - Outfit.

double Usai

It was great talking to Marco again and in general talking with a lot of people. I only received compliments for my outfit, but I am even more happier to explain and show them Lolita-Fashion in general. I felt very comfortable.

lovely Don <3

During the exhibition you could buy high-quality prints of the photos and a picture book of all 104 photos and persons. Everyone were so friendly and I even should autograph the picture book of the exhibition. =D - What a funny feeling that was! Another man asked me whether it will be okay if this photo of me will be hang up in his office room soon. 

I guess I will visit the exhibition again, together with some of my friends or family. The photos will be shown until 14th of December 2012 in the Nadelfabrik.


6 comments:

  1. Wow, glückwunsch ♥ das klingt echt nach einer tollen Erfahrung

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke!! Das ist es auch wirklich.. wo man doch alles so rein rutschen kann ^^6

      Delete
  2. Dein Outfit ist echt wunderschön!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW! <3 Dankeschön! Dein Kommentar freut mich echt sehr! Ich wollte einfach nicht zu Overdressed zur Ausstellung gehen und habe echt überlegt wie ich es ein wenig "legerer" wirken lassen könnte ^__^6

      Delete
  3. "Another man asked me whether it will be okay if this photo of me will be hang up in his office room soon."

    Meine besten Freunde sind so endlos episch :D

    Herzlichen Glückwunsch, dass du dabei bist! Hast du auch verdient <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich denke du wärst auch eine sehr interessante Persönlichkeit der Euregio, Mochilein ;D

      Delete