Friday, September 28, 2012

My Cosplays - 5th - Hello Kitty Lolita-Style (Sanrio - Hello Kitty)

Hello my dear mauw-mauws,

it is about time to present another Cosplay of mine: My Hello Kitty Lolita - Style Cosplay! ^O^

As you might now, I am a really big Hello Kitty Fan. I collect everything I can get of Hello Kitty and it is probably not overstated when I tell you that I might have one of the biggest Hello Kitty Collection in germany. ^__^6 No wonder, that I had to Cosplay Hello Kitty someday.



Hello Kitty Lolita Style Cosplay – Profile:

Cosplay No.: 5

Created in: 2011

Costs: about 45,00€ (incl. wig)

Hours to make: 1/2h (I only made the headbow by myself)

Weared at: Dokomi 2011 (Saturday), Amiru 2011 (Saturday)





Why do I wanted to Cosplay Hello Kitty?

Im a big Hello Kitty fan. I adore her cuteness and so it was just a matter of time when I would Cosplay "Hello Kitty". At the beginning, I did not really know in which way I should Cosplay "Hello Kitty", should I wear a Cosplay in Kigurumi-Style, a mascot-costume or in "Gijinka"-Style. Finally then I decided to make a Gijinka-Style Cosplay.




Any unforgetable experiences?
Dokomi 2011 / Amiru: I never ever expected that this Cosplay would be so favoured by other people and I was really lucky that my Cosplay was mostly recognized rightly.

3 comments:

  1. hy!how cute you are!you have a great blog!do you want to follow each other?you can do it on gfc and bloglovin!http://msfashionstreet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm your newest follower!you look goregeous!http://msfashionstreet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Du hast einen Kinderschuh-Award von mir bekommen!

    http://stoff-im-gehirn.blogspot.de/2012/09/kinderschuh-award.html

    ReplyDelete