Saturday, July 28, 2012

Usai's Hello Kitty Collection - 3rd - Accessory Stuff

Hello my dear mauw-mauws,

it is (finally) time for the third part of showing my Hello Kitty - Collection to you. This posts focus is on my accessory stuff I have got.

Lets start with my
Necklaces:


I am a necklace lover, no wonder Ive owning several Hello Kitty necklaces also. 
From left to right:
Well, the necklace at the very left isn't a Hello Kitty one but of Little Twin Stars. Ive bought this necklace together with a fitting bracelet in Stuttgart back in February (Usai in Stuttgart - Blog Entry).
The necklace next to the Little Twin Stars is one of my few souvenirs of my Finland Journey last October. Ive bought it in Helsinki for only 2€.
The next necklace was an extra gift in the Hello Kitty magazine about two years ago. ^__^
In the middle you can see a very special necklace: It is the Hello Kitty necklace of Swarovski. My crazy boyfriend gave it to me in Helsinki, Finland to my 22nd birthday! <3
The black necklace beside was a gift of my mum to me. I do not know anymore when I received it from her.
The kitschy pink necklace was also a gift og my mum to me. This necklace is also a steady part of my Hello Kitty Lolita Cosplay.
And the necklace at the very right was also a gift of my mum. <33


The Swarovski-Necklace in more detail. Here you can see the stones worked in this pendant.


Bracelets:


The two uppest ones and the black one in the very right my mum gave to me. The Bracelet next to the black one was again an extra gift of a Hello Kitty Magazine. The Bracelet in the middle and the one right beside it Don gave to me. Actually, I was pretty mean to Nanda at this day but to make me happy he surprised me by buying the more left bracelet (Easter 2012 - My boyfriend is lovely). Only the pink one I have bought by myself, it is the previously mentioned bracelet of Little Twin Stars.


Hairpins:


I love hairpins - even I am do not wearing them that often! I guess that Ive got all these hair pins as presents by my mum, Don, Gia and my Sis.


Rings:


All rings are gifts from Don to me <33


Earrings:


All three earring pairs are gift from Don to me as well. The earrings in the middle are also Swarovski ones. <3


I totally love them and wearing them almost everyday <3 ^O^


Hair accessory:


I am only owning one only Hello Kitty hair band which is pretty unusual for a hair band lover like me. And unfortunately this hair band is pretty old so I am not wearing it that often anymore.
The hair band in the middle with the Hello Kitty ears and bow I am using for my Hello Kitty cosplay or if I am in a "crazy"-mode. Ive bought it at Claires and it wasnt that inexpensive... ^__^6
Ahh, and the swim hair band Ive got surprisingly from a colleague. He visited Japan last spring together with his wife, which is a big Japan-Fan. As he saw this cute and funny swim hair band he just had to buy it for me, he told me. You have to know, everybody at my institute/workplaye knows that I am a big Hello Kitty-Lover .. well, it simply cant be unseen. But I was sooo happy as he went to my office and gave it to me (he also bought me some bakery bag) - I didnt expected it - before that I didnt know that he went anyway to Japan! 


Perfume:


My mum gave to me those two perfumes of Hello Kitty. They both smell lovely but I do not use them often because I do not want them to be empty someday. ^__^


And last but not least...


I am owning a nail file, a lipstick, a little mirror and a hairbrush.


I hope my collection will grow on and on! ^___^
Let's see which part of my Collection I will show you next time!

3 comments:

  1. I don't really like hello kitty but awwww that hairband with kitty's ears :33 too cute!

    and ummm, I don't like hello kitty but I have over 200 hello kitty things :DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave you the APPRECIATION AWARD ( ^0^ )http://wonderful-wonder-ducky.blogspot.de/2012/07/happybdaymaya-appreciation-award-from.html Now YOU have to choose 10 people

    BTW Wooonderful Collection! ♥♥♥ °o°

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hihi.....;3

    zu deinem B*Day/Weihnachten kommt noch mehr dazu <3

    ReplyDelete