Friday, July 6, 2012

Plan B - self made shooting

Hello my lovely mauw-mauws,

what to do when a photo-shooting appointment were cancelled more or less at short notice and you already began to make preparations at the evening before? I even already twisted my hair around my papillotes.
Well, I thought if I already now have nice curls lets take a few photos by my own.. or rather my boyfriend had to take a few photos of me X'D
First I did a few inside self-timer photos:



selftimer ftw! =D

Next I just had to take photos with Vanilla, my cute rat. With the assistance of my boyfriend as photographer we even get great photos, you have to now Vanilla has itchy feet. ^__^


my little darling <33


I love Vanilla <3 
She is such a lovely, clingy rat *__*

Later on we drove to Wuerselen and took a few photos at the beautiful St. Sebastianus Church (of course without Vanilla XD):



Do you knew that this Hello Kitty Plushie was my very first one?! Aww~ Im almost getting sentimental now 



Im really happy that I finally now have a few nice photos of my Btssb-Ice Cream OP  <33

And Im really thankful that my boyfriend make time for me and this photos..


**kisses** I love you 

3 comments:

  1. Awww so cute....I want to be 20 again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute Pictures :) Personally I like the one on the bed that shows you reading ^^ I'm so happy when I get my AP Dress :) I want to have such cute pictures, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG du hast mein Traumzimmer, darf ich bei dir einziehen? xDDD

    ReplyDelete