Wednesday, July 11, 2012

And suddenly I became an aunt

Hello my dear mauw-mauws,

I just wanted to inform you all that I became an aunt yesterday evening.

Gabriel was born at the 10th of July at 7:26pm. He is 49cm (1,61 ft) tall and weighs 3150g (~6.94 Pound).

My sister really had a sort of "textbook pregnancy" but the birth giving was really hard work. My poor sister laid almost 17 hours in labor and the birth of Gabriel was complicated. Gabriel didn't entered the birth canal that properly and more over he laid head-down but facing the abdomen instead of the dorsum, in german we say "Sternenguckerbaby" in english its called "sunny side-up baby". This position caused the difficult and long-termed birth - in most cases the doctors had to vail of the ventouse to ensure a safe birth - but my sister handled it without any aids.

I am really proud of my sister, she really did a great "job", she was brave and strong <3

We are all happy that Gabriel and my sister are keeping well.
I cant wait for the day she can finally leave the hospital - we will await her or better the both with a big surprise in her/their flat =D


UPDATE 2012-07-12:
And here he is: Gabriel <3


If Gabriel only knew what a crazy aunt he'll got =D

2 comments:

  1. That's such a good news!!
    Glad to hear that both the mother and the baby are safe ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww ♥o♥
    Gabriel ist sooo süß <3 <3 <3
    ich kann es kaum erwarten ihn im Arm zu halten ^////^

    und ich bin so glücklich das es Mutter und Kind gut geht ^x^

    ReplyDelete