Thursday, June 14, 2012

My Cosplays - 4th - Black Magician Girl (Yu-Gi-Oh)

Hello my lovely mauwmauws,

here comes the already the 4th part of the "My Cosplays"-series.
My Cosplay of the Black Magician Girl (Schwarzes Magier Mädchen) is up today. Unlike my other Cosplays, the Black Magician Girl Cosplay is a real handicraft Cosplay, we didnt sewed that much but had to glue very much.

Connichi 2012


Dokomi 2010

Black Magician Girl Cosplay – Profile:
Cosplay No.: 4
Created in: 2010
Costs: about 45,00€
Hours to make: 12h
Weared at: Dokomi 2010 (Saturday), Connichi 2010 (Sunday) and Connichi 2012 (Saturday)
Japanese name:  Burakku Majishan Gāru
German name: Schwarzes Magiermädchen


Connichi 2012

Why do I wanted to Cosplay the Black Magician Girl?
The Black Magician Girl was and is my favourite Yu-Gi-Oh!-Card. I love her Character-Design very much, all this pink and skyblue clothes. It was a big challenge to create the Cosplay.

Connichi 2010

Any unforgettable experiences ?
Dokomi 2010: Ive met up with other awesome Yu-Gi-Oh!-Cosplayer and we did many, many photos. Altogether Ive get awesome feedback for my Cosplay which made me really really happy. My Group and I were also spotted by a local journal called "Der Westen", pictures of our group are from 16-18 Der Westen - Dokomi 2010 
Connichi 2010: Awesome again. This time Ill fixed the hat a bit better.

2 comments:

  1. You look too CUTE!! Lol xD .. Never cosplay before but so darn tempted too now!

    Great share!
    http://prinnyboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gott bist du sweet in dem Cosplay!
    Steht dir wirklich richtig gut!

    ReplyDelete