Thursday, March 8, 2012

My Cosplays - 2nd - Chii (Black Bakery Maid Dress) of Chobits

Hello my lovely mauw-mauws,

and here comes the second part of my "My Cosplays"-series. This time I want to show you my last minute Cosplay of Chii. ^___^





Chi Cosplay – Profile:
Cosplay No.: 2
Created in: 2009 
Costs: about 25€
Hours to make: 1h (only the ears are handmade by my sister)
Weared at: Connichi 2009 (Saturday)






Why do I wanted to cosplay Chii ?
Chobits is one of my favourite Mangas ever and Chii is my fave character. I instantly fall in love with her big, brown eyes, her long bright hair and her behavour. Chii is so MEGAcute! <3 For me personally, Chobits is THE masterpiece of CLAMP.
I wanted to Cosplay Chii since Ive read the manga the first time, I guess I was probably bout 12 years old in those days. Finally, in 2009, 7 years later, I finally did it. But the Black-Maid-Dress Version of her is, to be honest, a last minute Cosplay, I simply wanted to have more than only one cosplay at the Connichi 2009. As I discovered a week before the Connichi the Maid-dress at a jumble market I'd bought it instantly. 
This year Im going to cosplay Chii again, this time it will probably her Nurse-Outfit and this time it will be not a last minute cosplay. ^___^6
I really like Chii, because she got this bright hair (I dont know why, but mostly I like characters with brighter hair the most) but has, unlike for example Princess Peach or the Black Magician Girl, BROWN eyes - just like me (you have to know, my eyes do not like contact lenses that much and my eyes are very dark brown so its quite difficult to find suitable lenses).







Any unforgettable experiences ?
Connichi 2009: I guess, I had the most relaxed Connichi Saturday ever. I was'nt a big attraction at all, but that was pretty fine, because my friends and I had a really nice day. <33

2 comments:

  1. That's very cute cosplay ^ ^
    I used to cosplay Chi also but it was long time ago and I don't have a chance to try it XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rekommenderar för orgasm!
    Kamagra intimleksaker.se
    Sexleksaker intimleksaker.com
    http://intimleksaker.com
    http://intimleksaker.se

    ReplyDelete