Sunday, March 11, 2012

52 Wochen / Weken / Semaines - Photo-Shooting

Hi my lovely mauw-mauws, <3

last Sunday I had a photo-shooting again:  It was the photo-shooting for the local exhibition “52 Wochen / Weken / Semaines”, which will be exhibited in October 2012 for the first time in Aachen. 
52 Wochen is a joint project of Marco Rose and Jutta Melchers. Their purpose of their project is to show the variety of the people, people who only have one thing in common – they are all living in the Euregio Maas-Rhein. In total they will attend 104 People, 104 photos and stories out of their lifes.
You can see their work done so far also at 52 Wochen. Under the heading "Das Blog" you can see even more photos and people of the project (my article is dated at the 4th March, you can switch the articles at the bottom of the page via the dropdown-menu).

Well, a few weeks ago, I received a message from Marco Rose, in which he asked me for a photo-shooting for the 52 Wochen project. I was really surprised - I never ever reckoned that someone would ask me to take part of a local exhibition. I didn't hesitated and confirmed my participation for this project. I instantly also knew which Lolita-Outfit I would where for this shooting: My new Angelic Pretty A La Carte Tea Time Going Out Set Pink. It was THE chance to get awesome photos of it! <3
Last sunday then the day of the photo-shooting finally came. We've met us at 11 o'clock at the almost famous Aachen-Münchener Freitreppe in Aachens midtown (of course, Don went along with me). We were really lucky with the weather during the photo-shooting, the sun was shining, in contrast to the rest of the day where it was cloudy and rainy. The shooting itself took only one hour, but I guess we were both really satisfied with the results.
Marco is a really enjoyable person and professionally and Im looking forward to do another photo-shooting with him.
Please have a look at his website:  Marco Rose
And now, here they are, a few photos of the shooting, I had to resize them a bit:

with my Lolita-suitable Coat

aww, I love this mirror imaging

in original-size this picture looks even more futuristic <3 and look at my legs - aww they're looking very long and slender ^__^

And again long and slender legs - I love it ^__^


THIS photo is simply typical for me. I guess, people who know my facial expressions would say it also.



Probably my fave one. <3


I'm so happy about receiving the photos from Marco that I had to upload them instantly here. ^__^ He just made my day!
Marco did a great job and I'm very thankful that I had to chance to work with him.

Now, that I had received the photos, Im looking forward to the exhibition in October. Marco told us, that they want to create a picture-book of the exhibition, Im excited how it will gonna look like. 


I really never ever imagined that I would make all those shootings and experiences like I did the past few months.  But that's how life is - full of surprises.


Thank you for reading and watching! <3

1 comment: