Monday, February 13, 2012

Results of the 2nd photo-shooting

Hello my dear mauw-mauws,

Last Wednesday I received all the photos from my Photo-Shooting with Francisco! ^__^
It was my first indoor shooting and it was quite fun. The rented studio was much bigger than I thought, it had 6 different “areas”, many chairs, pillows, blankets and decoration stuff  and even a beautiful bed <3. At first, I felt a bit lost between all those lights, but after a few photos I felt comfortable again. The studio gave us the chance to try many different things, so they are photos of me where I lay down in the bed, sitting on several chairs, jumping around or even photos were Im “glowing” XD

The Photo-Shooting itself was good, no rush, it was a really relaxed mood in the air. Francisco didn’t had many instructions for me, so I could pose like I wanted to do. =)
And now here they are, a few photos from the shooting:























Thank you very much for all your effort, Francisco!
--->  Please have a look at his Sed-Card: FranJavier - Sed-Card .

5 comments:

  1. Hello Usai! My name is Kelly! and i lOve HELLO KITTY same as u very much!!! I'm New on Blogging!! Just started! hope u drop by at my blog and being friends with me!! i have being your followers! by the way nice blog and post u have! can't wait to see more!!
    http://khalilahaoki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are really pretty! But I think you look even more pretty if you smile :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey <3
    die fotos sind wirklich alle wunderschön geworden :)

    ja, ich weiß was ich am 3. märz trage! :)
    bekomme endlich mein heiß ersehntes rosenkleid in schwarz/rot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome....my daughter is so nice and pretty.....love you!
    You're a princess ... long live the princess! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Engelchen ^x^

    omg, ich kannes nicht oft genug sagen, ich ♥ deine Fotos ♥q♥
    du ist so lieblich anzusehn ^x^
    die Fotos sind alle so Zuckersüß <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete