Sunday, October 23, 2011

1st Blog Entry & Japantag 2011

Mauw!


Welcome to my very fist Blog entry here! ~Im so excited <3
I really want to share some funny & interesting stuff regularly with you! :


First of all I want to tell you about ...
Nihon-Day / Japantag 2011

Last weekend it was ready at last: Japantag!

 


Kuraude, I and Ruka


Usually, the Japantag takes place in May or June, but because of the happenings in Japan, the earthquake and tsunami, Duesseldorf and the Japanese people decided to reschedule the date to the 15th October.
In the first place I was a bit sad but then I realised that the new date was almost next to my birthday! I instantly knew that I had to celebrate my birthday there! <3 

Ive got a lot of awesome birthday presents, for example:

 
Hello Kitty PC-Games + more (thanks, Mochi <3)
 
Hello Kitty Candy + more (thanks Ruka <3) 


 
 Hello Kitty Biscuits + more (thanks Kuraude <3)

And then, my boyfriend gave me his personal 3rd birthday gift to me: A

Samsung Star Hello Kitty Edition S5230 Smartphone

mobile phone !!

I am the luckiest girl on earth! <3

I really enjoyed the day with my darlings, even though I felt really sick during the beautiful japanese firework in the evening. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! <33



Ah, and last but not least: My Lolita Outfit for Nihon-Day 2011:

Happy Birthday Animal Friends JSK<3


Thank you for reading!
Ta-Tar! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment